 Space / 32655
    Zhukov - Now featuring better pics of the Interior —Leonard Hoffman
   (URL) with my new camera/studio area, which is very nice. yes, very.. very nice. as we can all see, the interior features four bunk beds, four lockers, a off duty table featuring playing cards, a toilet for peeing and pooping in, and the duty (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Zhukov - Now featuring better pics of the Interior —Nathan Wells
     (...) Or something stronger, methinks. (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) "I'm a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?" - Me, during a debate with my friends (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Zhukov - Now featuring better pics of the Interior —Ley Ward
   (...) Yes we are bright (thanks for noticing), but you have already spilled the most important information. Prior to this we could only speculate about what you used your toilet for. Your secrets are now in (possibly) wrong hands. Ha ha! (...) (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)