 Space / 32649
    Re: Jade Empire fighter - Sinicus —Ley Ward
   (...) Snip (...) Excellent Steve. Of course we'd expect no less from you. I really like the way you used that canopy. Like many other overlooked parts, all it takes is one cool MOC to make them desirable. I suspect sales of Jack Stone will be up (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Jade Empire fighter - Sinicus —Steve Runnels
   (...) Thanks! I actually used that canopy in a similiar way right after the jack stone stuff came out a few years ago. Always thought it was a great canopy, especially when you tilt it back for the low profile. (URL) (...) Yeah, I just build em. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)