 Space / 32607
  Re: shizzolate my ride

(...) Hello Felix, I'm a fan of your customs for quite some time now.. You did a great work on most of them including this one too.. Man, that is damn funny ! And I had to post it's link on the FBTB forums, people there could use a good laugh once (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: shizzolate my ride

(...) Whoa! What a cool compliment. Thanks, man. While the kind words are flowing, I have to tell you that after you posted the (URL) Death Pod-010XC> I went out and bought a bunch of mini-sets. You have a knack with technical form I realy like. (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: shizzolate my ride

(...) Yeah, those mini-sets are quite useful. They have these wierd Star Wars pictures on the outside, but they have many cool parts, especially the 4485 Mini Podracers or as I think of it the 'SNOT value pack.' (...) I'd like to say 'me too' to (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)