 Space / 32588
    Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) Being in the process of developing my own subtheme, I have a few thoughts on the issue. First and foremost, I had a bad reaction to reading the suggestion that there would be a vote on which subthemes were considered "official". Maybe the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) snip (...) Hey like I said, it was just an idea. I did not mean for it to come off as eliteist or classist. I was under the impression/ASSUMPTION that these "community accepted" subthemes would become community building projects where anyone (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)