 Space / 32529
  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Hey Kazmo, nice to see you around .space! Like a few of the others, I am having a hard time finding the P-38 in your model. But that doesn't stop it from being as freakin cool as your other advanced alternatives. While the excessive greebling (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest

(...) Hey Ryan, what's up ? Thanks so much for your comment, but I understand that my design is not a copycat of any P-38 out there, but it was influenced by it for sure.. I guess a lot of people don't see the connection because of those twin tails (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)