 Space / 32526
    Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Soren Roberts
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote: snip (...) I could probably manage this. Kevin? If you want it, I'll provide. Soren (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: .space Subtheme Guide —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) Ya, that would be nice, as long as others are willing to as well. It seems rather silly to have only one faction with detailed info. ~Kevin (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)