 Space / 32504
    Re: Short Haul Space Freighter —Paul Baulch
   (...) Wow. Your modelling here is really top-notch. Wonderful attention to detail, like the way you put the windows on their sides to make them less tall, and the way you lined the passage walls with stuff. I love it! (...) It's definitely not boxy (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Short Haul Space Freighter —Allister McLaren
   (...) Thanks. I'm kinda dissapointed that I could get a better shot of the corridors, but that would have meant a certain amount of dismantling - something I didn't relish doing. (...) This model was in part inspired by recent mumbling about (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)