 Space / 32493
    Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest —Tony Hafner
   (...) Welcome to .space! (...) Yes, it seems a little iffy for the contest, but I'm really glad you posted it. This thing is amazing! The overall look is great, with all kinds of neat details. And your usage of parts is incredible- I look at the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest —Joseph Kazmo
   (...) Thanks a lot for you kind words Tony, ...As for your comment about the vibe of this project being un-Star Warsish, well, I made these creation according to my own EU story that takes place 13 years after the Battle of Endor.. And when Lucas (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space)