 Space / 32488
    Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry —Gil Shaw
   (...) (snipage) (...) Nice! For all the reasons mentioned already, and the much underused yellow/white colours scheme. The brick wings vs. the traditional plate ones are a nice departure too. I get a real retro feel from this one....good stuff. -Gil (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry (and build notes) —Ley Ward
   (...) Thank you kindly, Gil. I've always admired your work, but I don't know if I've had the opportunity to say so. So, there it is. Speaking of 'departure', those 1x6x6 slopes have an infuriating tendency to leap off of their point of attachment at (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)