 Space / 32480
    Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest —Allister McLaren
   (...) Hi Joseph. I'm really glad to see you posting here. I've been admiring your models on brickshelf for a few weeks now, and didn't know who this myserious 'darkkazmo' was. You've got a nice alien/organic look going there unlike anything I've (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: AP-3811 is my entry for the P-38 contest —Joseph Kazmo
   (...) Thanks for your kind reply Allister, it really means something to read a feedback of some-sort.. That's what prevented many fellow FBTB members to post around here.. But honestly, Lugnet was my first LEGO home, but it's intimidating huge size (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)