 Space / 32462
    Re: New MOC- Pirate APC —Mladen Pejic
   Nice work Soren. I like how you made it all bulky and tough looking. The colours work, as do the greebles (gotta love those smoke dischargers). However, I think it needs a vision block. Or maybe more optical sensors, preferably in blue or cyan. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: New MOC- Pirate APC —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thanks. My inspiration was the 6X6 from Macross (Can't find a pic right now). I think someone else may have used those smoke dischargers too, can't remember. (...) Yeah, I agree, but all the vision blocks I tried just didn't work. Once I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)