 Space / 32461
  Re: ContainerHabs

(...) Here's something I built along those veins back when we started the MB project: (URL) TV, table, chair, light, door...what more do you need? --Bram (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ContainerHabs

(...) Nicely done! And very forward-looking, to have been done back at the beginning! It took me a minute to figure out how your door slid so nicely; elegant solution, and very spacey-looking! Looks like just enough room for one person to live with (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ContainerHabs

(...) How did I miss this Bram? How? I don't suppose instructions would be too much to ask for, would it? I've had an idea of building a tower that MB dorms like this could attach to - a modular building. -Lenny (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)