 Space / 32455
    Re: New MOC- Pirate APC —Daniel Rubin
   (...) snip (...) Very cool, I like the shape, and the colors. I think it's greebled really well too. I feel like maybe it could use a ladder or something on the back, it seems like it's kinda a long drop from the hatch to the ground. -Dan Rubin (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: New MOC- Pirate APC —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thanks. I'm working on another Pirate SHIP, so we'll see if the lessons learned here can be applied. (...) Yeah, now that you mention it, it does seem that way. I don't think a ladder could be added without disrupting the flow of the lines (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)