 Space / 32415
Re: The Slick Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:16:50 GMT

Tony, You seem to have found that building wind. This racer is quite nice - both its studlessness and all the interactive features you built in - stuff like the lockers and the neato landing gear. I also enjoy the implied violence of the racing circuit - how each racer either has hidden weapons or a place for a blaster rifle - but also how each racer feels like it is the other racers who make it violent, and they have to have the weapons just to protect themselves.

Much fun! Are there specifications as to what the racers should look like, etc?

-Lenny