 Space / 32395
    Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wow! That's aMAZing. Let me add to the chorus of accolades, very nice model. My questions are these: I'm not clear on how the centrifuge is arranged (I never figured it out in the movie either...), is it in the vertical plane while the pod (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL. —Jason Allemann
   (...) Thanks! (...) Yup, that's right. Obviously my interpretation of the interior exercises a lot of artistic liberties but I think the general arrangement is correct. In (URL) this picture> you can see the centrifuge in the vertical plane at the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)