 Space / 32378
  Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

(...) Jason, That's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I'm especially impressed with how "tight" the angles look on the back hull and the triangular middle sections--they just seem so effort- less, yet I have no doubt getting them satisfactorily (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

(...) Thanks! You're absolutely right. To be honest it was absolutely ridiculous how much time I spent trying to get things just right on the reactor. The spine sections are a whole other story. The initial design for them was one of the first (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)