 Space / 32352
  Re: The Slick Brick

(...) I don't post here often, but I loved this MOC. I love the methods you used to achieve studlessness (SNOT instead of tiles). I was digging it through the first 12 pictures, but number 13, the landing gear, is what got me to reply. The way it is (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Slick Brick

(...) Wow- thanks a ton! The SNOT construction was an integral design choice because otherwise I'd have to tile a huge surface below the canopy and this seemed much cleaner. The implementation turned out to be a lot more work, but it did pay off. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)