 Space / 32260
  Re: Two new craft

(...) The GA to the rescue! Thanks In what manner do you think I should beef up that tail? were you thinking thicker? or more greebed? My original plans had a vertical fin at the end of the tail, but I would have had to make the ship wider, which (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Two new craft

(...) (URL) I'm not sure if this is what Mark is talking about, but I was observing that the ship looked awfully nose-heavy. If the rotating thrusters are supposed to be used for lift, it should balance around that point. And it really doesn't look (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Two new craft

snip (...) I think having wings protrude from the curved part of the wedges on the tail might indeed make for a neat shape, though I would have to rething the manuevering jets at the back. Interestingly, the ship actually does balance physically (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)