 Space / 32190
    Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning —Ley Ward
   (...) Snip (...) Hey Ryan, That is one excellent, solid design. A weekend well spent, for sure. I find the colour scheme refreshing. I think the strong point of the design for me, is the way the forms intersect. You have the large oval of the wings (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning —Ryan Wood
   (...) Ley, thanks man. Like Gil's words, your observations make me proud to be part of a community that pays attention to such design details. I'm really happy this moc is being received so well by all of you guys, I was afraid that fans of BG would (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)