 Space / 32155
Re: Varial Gyrofighter and Moonhopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 05:31:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   The Gyrofighter came about in micro scale first

Mmm .. beefy.

   The Moonhopper was a quick build to use that cool canopy, and to have an extremely small, minimalist spacecraft. It looks a bit dowdy next to Tom McDonald’s StarScoot, though... *shrug*

I do like the cockpit design use of hinges though. I might have to borrow that :-)

   So who can identify the asteroid and moon/planet in the above pictures? ;-)

Spoomnus and Zognar.

-Tom McD.