 Space / 32151
  Re: Dalek Tank

I got tears of laughter comming from my eyes! Baaaaahhhaaaaaaa - LOL! nay, ROTFLMAO!!!! First off, yep that's a mini-fig Dalek, fer sure. Nice! Then the Hover Tank!!!!! Then the Daleks come pouring out from the ship's hull. The control sticks (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dalek Tank

(...) There was a later Dr Who episode where a Dalek sort of hovers up a flight of stairs to everyone's amazement, but that was a more advanced Dalek. For the old style Daleks the best choice is just to smash everything flat. :-) Minifig Daleks are (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)