 Space / 32151
Re: Dalek Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 04:48:33 GMT

I got tears of laughter comming from my eyes!

Baaaaahhhaaaaaaa - LOL! nay, ROTFLMAO!!!!

First off, yep that's a mini-fig Dalek, fer sure. Nice!
Then the Hover Tank!!!!!

Then the Daleks come pouring out from the ship's hull.
The control sticks pointing about, along with their redderick, classic.
But when they encounter the poor mini fig, the minifig first catches a
glimpse of the Dalek, then you flash back to the fig and it's still smiling!

Best of all!! The Dalek contigent sets out to continue to exterminate, and go
about their Dalek duties, they encounter somthing the writers never envisioned!

Steps! and they mess the Daleks up!

then, kmhmphh,,  thenn....lol~

HAhahahahaa they get all messed up and they find them selves all bunched up!!!!
LOL!!!!!

Then they not only find themselves all out of wack, (pointing the little control
sticks all over, not knowing what to make of this annomoly) (lol!)
they also find they are annoyed at this new phenomena, so they get back in their
Hover Tank and exterminate it! They found no need for "steps" in their Empire.

ROTFLMAO!!!
Brill!

whew, good one.

p.s. I'm working on a real Lego Tardes (sp) that really opens up to be bigger on
the inside then what you see on the out side. uh huh.