 Space / 32112
Re: Dalek Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Elroy Davis wrote:
In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:
What if Daleks built a hovertank?

Very nice!  I've been trying to figure out a good way to build a minifig scale
Dalek myself.  I think you've done a great job with them.

-Elroy

Thanks. I tried a few different things for the eyestalk, but I liked the way the
peg gave it a big oversized eye with a pupil so you know when the Dalek is
looking at you and getting ready to "EXTERMINATE!".