 Space / 32148
Re: StarScoot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 03:24:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   Small. Spamcake drive.

More = click the pic

I REALLY like this...so much playability built into such a compact package. What I like most is that everytime I think I’ve figured out which direction your bricks are generally oriented, they pull a 90 or 180 and start off in a new direction.

Awesome.

Thanks!

I have zoomed it around once or twice :)

It started out as being a bit bigger, having everything I wanted, and I kept compressing it, seeing if I could keep all it had with less mass. Doing that, I had to reorient a few and swap out a few. The challenge was to keep the cockpit sealed.

-Tom McD.