 Space / 32127
  Re: EBKD Zhukov Class Assault Shuttle

Lenny, I really like this one. Contrary to others' posts, I think the thick, sawtooth-edged fins work with the design. To me, it brings back memories of way-overbuilt Soviet aircraft. Like the designers discovered the fins weren't strong enough, so (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD Zhukov Class Assault Shuttle

(...) Thank you! (...) Actually, those are the four nuclear-tipped torpedos. I've been experimenting with non-traditional approaches to torpedos, and thought the proper Eastern Block approach would be to slap the missiles right onto the outside of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)