 Space / 32106
    Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning —Paul Baulch
   (...) Ryan, you've obviously put what you've learnt to good use because your use of slopes and SNOT to make curves on this fighter is just excellent. If I had any criticisms it would be that you didn't seem to use any 3x12 wedge slopes! If not, I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning —Ryan Wood
   (...) Paul, thanks. Ho-boy..PDX taught me a load of stuff. And I didn't even see everything there. I definitely think my building style and techniques have improved just by being around the great mocs and .space builders who were at the fest. I was (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)