 Space / 32100
    Re: StarScoot —Gil Shaw
   (...) I REALLY like this...so much playability built into such a compact package. What I like most is that everytime I think I've figured out which direction your bricks are generally oriented, they pull a 90 or 180 and start off in a new direction. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: StarScoot —Tom McDonald
   (...) Thanks! I have zoomed it around once or twice :) It started out as being a bit bigger, having everything I wanted, and I kept compressing it, seeing if I could keep all it had with less mass. Doing that, I had to reorient a few and swap out a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)