 Space / 32093
Re: March CoLUG Meeting: Castle vs Space...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:47:02 GMT

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 02:53:37 GMT, Soren Roberts
<bricklovinfreakboy@comcast.net> wrote:

...with predictable results.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DaveOhare01/CastleVSspace/dsc01146.jpg>>

Spears and axes proved to be just slightly inferior to Holbars assault
rifles
and landmates.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76441 My gallery post
mod>

Sorry for the dearth of pics, and low quality of the few I got. I was
pretty
busy building.

Dave's Gallery:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76437 tons of pics>

Dave spent a significant amount of time cackling in maniacal glee at the
carnage, and he took much better pics.

Coluggers, please reply to this message with links to your galleries.
It was great to meet you Derek, and good to see Kevin and Joel again.
Which
prompts me to ask...

Hey Duane, where were you?

Soren

Very cool scene ! I realy like the kind of "bloodspilling" & "fire" you
made with the transparent bricks.
Do you have detailed pictures or dat-files of the litte mechs you've made ?

Kai