 Space / 32092
  Re: Small, Red and Fast.

Oops! I just found out that SNOT really has a meaning as itself, something like mucus. So in French you can try "morve", maybe "mollard". JP. (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  French schleim (was Re: Small, Red and Fast.)

(...) Hi JP, I'm glad you cleared that up. I looked up 'crampon' and got worried in the context of snot, and then I realized it was about the studs. I think 'morve' is perfect, not just because it is snot/schleim, but because it leads to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: French schleim (was Re: Small, Red and Fast.)

He he! Morvellous! That's a funny one! I am also asnotished with your French skills! JP. (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)