 Space / 31995
Re: Small moc- the SHRIMP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

Oooh, very nice! Do you have any pics with a minifig in the cockpit, so we can
see how roomy it is?

I might try adding one later today- although my image display script doesn't
like having new stuff added.  I'll figure it out, though.

But its not very roomy.  Barely enough space for the pilot to lay down on his
stomach and manipulate the two control levers.  But it still works... he gets in
using the hatch on the bottom.

Thanks...

-JHK

That seems like it's the way it should be. You would expect a craft like this to
be bare-bones, it's not like it's a long-range craft or anything. It's not as if
crane or forklift cabs are luxurious either.

-Dan Rubin