 Space / 31991
Re: Small moc- the SHRIMP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Hey all. I just dreamed up a small MOC today and I’ve finished it and uploaded it to my website.

http://deepspace.jhkruer.com/?m=shrimp

Please let me know what you think!

-JHK

And you said there was no traffic in .space! ;)

Awesome MOC! It proves tiny ships can be just as good (if not better) than bigger ships!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

“I’m a castle fan who builds spaceships, got a problem with that?”
- Me, during a debate with my friends