 Space / 31935
    Re: Gladius —Ley Ward
   Nice work, TRS. I'm not usually partial to (URL) 'SPOT'> styled ships, but this one does catch my eye. I quite like the external monitor and the balance of greebles to clear space. I don't think this one needs or could stand more greebles. And, I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gladius —Theodore Sammis II
   (...) Yah links... links good. Makes reading the post in e-mail a little strange but it looks nice on Lugnet. Glad you like the Gladius too :) (URL) TRS> (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)