 Space / 31932
Re: Ugly Probe MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

Here’s the rest of the pictures if you dare. IDGADWYT, so smack me. ;-) YMMV

Bad, BAD link. (Smack!)

Bad, BAD Ley. (Smack!)

Try this. There, that’s better.

I enjoy your smattering of vaguely related links throughout your posts. I would have missed those other little creations were it not for that. And while the style of your creations is rather... unusual... you do amazing work with odd parts hooked up in odd ways.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com