 Space / 31923
    Re: Gladius —Mark Sandlin
   (...) The Japanese video game is also named after the roman sword. Engrish, you see. (...) Oh yes. It's one of the original all time great side scrollers. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gladius —Theodore Sammis II
   (...) That sound you may have heard fainly in the distance earlier today was me smacking my forehead... Engrish... jeeze... (...) If I ever find it I'll have to give it a try. (...) Thanks for the education! (URL) TRS> (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)