 Space / 31921
  Re: Gladius

(...) Holy Cheeto Spaceman! I never would have made that connection, I've never even heard of that game, but looking at some (URL) screenshots> and (URL) fly.to.gradius> I definitely see the resemblance! Weiiiierd! I named my ship after the after (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Gladius

(...) The Japanese video game is also named after the roman sword. Engrish, you see. (...) Oh yes. It's one of the original all time great side scrollers. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Gladius

(...) That sound you may have heard fainly in the distance earlier today was me smacking my forehead... Engrish... jeeze... (...) If I ever find it I'll have to give it a try. (...) Thanks for the education! (URL) TRS> (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)