 Space / 31765
    Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Tony Hafner
   (...) I'm interested in checking this out, but it appears to be broken. The links on the "story" page that look like chapter titles take me to pages that have just one image of the chapter title in a larger fancier font... and nothing else. No text, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Douglas Brod
   (...) You have to hit the "Previous/Next" on the left-hand side of the page, about 2/3 of the way down. Looks like there's only a page or two so far, in the prologue...if you hit "Next" from the Chapter 1 title page, it says it's still under (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Adrian Drake
   (...) Aha. 3 pages, to be exact. Looks like it could be promising. Nice use of backgrounds. However, you really ought to make navigation a little more intuitive. I'd put previous/next buttons at the bottom of each image. It's a pain to scroll back (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)