 Space / 31681
  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) I think you may have heard wrong. I first read Destination a long long time ago. I read CoMC about the same time and I've reread both of them several times since, and in my considered judgement, they're not at all alike. Not even close. Sure, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) Actually, age seems to have little to do with it these days... Robert Rodriguez Directing Princess of Mars Source: The Hollywood Reporter Monday, March 1, 2004 Robert Rodriguez ("Spy Kids" series) is set to direct Edgar Rice Burroughs' science (...) (20 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)