 Space / 31660
    The Fly —Ley Ward
   Presenting the Fly. Like the (URL) SHIELD> before it, this is another shallow-space probe. Unless you're in a microfig frame of mind, but that can't be helped. This is designed for lower atmospheric missions and is even able to land on its integral (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Fly —Keith Goldman
   I don't know Ley, the thing on the nose looks suspiciously like a death ray. Coming from a Space Hippy like youreslf, this smacks of a military-industrial complex sell-out of some kind. Workin' for the Man now, eh Ley? Although I do like the fact (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Fly —Ley Ward
   (...) Ah, Mr Goldman, we meet again. Alas, the 'Baby-Blue Peace Ray' does not produce the level of death and destruction to which you've become accustomed; it only produces a peaceful, easy feeling.(1) Of course, if it got into the wrong hands... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)