 Space / 31612
Re: Sightseeing Cruiser spotted on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Douglas R. Clark wrote:
In lugnet.space, Allan Bedford wrote:
I apologize in advance if this has been posted/discussed elsewhere...

But this wonderful little model caught my eye on Brickshelf and I just thought
it deserved a quick mention:

I love both the shape of it and the color scheme.  Nice work.

Actually, if you peruse the rest of this gallery:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MasahiroYanagi>

You'll see alot of excellent space mocs.  I don't think he posts here though.
Excellent work all around.

I totally agree.  I just wasn't sure how many of the older ones might have
already been discussed, but you're right to point out the link to the rest of
his work.  The cruiser *seemed* like it might be a newer one (showing up under
the recent area of Brickshelf) and so I just linked to it since it was the one
that got my attention.

Overall though the body of work is excellent.

All the best,
Allan B.

Thanks for pointing this stuff out. I have to agree that this guy's work is
worth a closer look. There is so much inspiring stuff out there, it's hard to
keep up. I especially like his Thunderbird MOC:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=61129 as Thunderbirds was the
first space related show that I can recall from my childhood.

This brings up something that has crossed my mind in the past. It would be nice
if there was a way to send feedback to Brickshelf people and invite them to post
on Lugnet.

Peace and good tips,

Professor Whateverly