 Space / 31529
  Re: First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!!

(...) John, Very nice. Lots of little details and that dome is pretty cool. I like the exercise bike and the weights. I'll echo Lenny though and say if you could get slightly larger pics that would allow us all to see the details even better. (Not (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!!

(...) Hey, great stuff! I like the shape of the whole thing in general. Someone remind me again where those huge white 1/4 dome pieces come from? I think you nailed the overall shape right on the head. It looks exactly like something NASA would (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)