 Space / 31533
Re: First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 03:01:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, John Knight wrote:
   Mission Accomplished!!!

Shortly after the arrival of the first human visitors to Mars, a new robotic vehicle arrived: The Mars Habitat!! The Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=72600

John,

Very nice. Lots of little details and that dome is pretty cool. I like the exercise bike and the weights. I’ll echo Lenny though and say if you could get slightly larger pics that would allow us all to see the details even better. (Not sure what camera restrictions you have.)

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

Hey, great stuff!

I like the shape of the whole thing in general. Someone remind me again where those huge white 1/4 dome pieces come from? I think you nailed the overall shape right on the head. It looks exactly like something NASA would consider sending.

And I see Pirates is bound to become a classic, as well. I had no idea I’d start a trend ;-)

Keep rolling out the good stuff for us to see!
Andrew