 Space / 31454
    Starhawk Space Racer —Daniel Jassim
   Greetings! I had posted a teaser of this model several weeks ago. I enjoyed whooshing it around the apartment while I waited on some plain white 3 x 12 slopes from Bricklink to complete it (I didn't want to Brasso my only pair of JSF slopes). (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space) !

        Re: Starhawk Space Racer —Ley Ward
     (...) Hi Dan, Well, let me be the first to say wow. Excellent racer. The articulation makes it look very manoeuvrable and that tail is pure velocity. Great work as always. Peace and whooshing, Professor Whateverly (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starhawk Space Racer —Paul Baulch
     (...) Nice shape. The overly-large nacelles make an interesting contrast with the sleek fuselage. I think it looks a bit plain with the all-white colour scheme though. Some racing stripes would have been a nice addition. Great cockpit (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Starhawk Space Racer —Mark Mueller
     (...) And that flat gear thingy on the intakes looks cool. She needs some sponser logos on her ;) Well done. -Captain John “aka Mark Mueller” Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co. (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Starhawk Space Racer —Daniel Rubin
     (...) Very cool.Seems like the shape would work well as a fighter too, the movable engines would make for a very manouverable craft. I've been working on making a ship with engines that move like that too, though, they are shaped quite differently. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Starhawk Space Racer —Patrick Bunn
   (...) I printed this one to add to the inspiration gallery. You have a masterful sense of space ship shapes. Great. Pat BUnn (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)