 Space / 31462
Re: Starhawk Space Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
Greetings! I had posted a teaser of this model several weeks ago. I enjoyed
whooshing it around the apartment while I waited on some plain white 3 x 12
slopes from Bricklink to complete it (I didn't want to Brasso my only pair of
JSF slopes). Anyway, here it is:

Enjoy!

--Dan

Hi Dan,

Well, let me be the first to say wow. Excellent racer. The articulation makes it
look very manoeuvrable and that tail is pure velocity. Great work as always.

Peace and whooshing,

Professor Whateverly