 Space / 31421
Re: BIA - Blackron Intelligence Agency Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 05:55:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
Good Morning,
Here's a preview of the Blacktron Intelligence Agency for the upcoming moonbase
project at the Parent's and Children's Expo.  I'm still waiting on a few
Bricklink orders to complete some details, but i thought I see what people
think.

The idea behind this super secret organization is the protection of the Universe
from all opposing forces (ie, the bad guys).  There is plenty of surveillance
equipment and spy-craft so that Blacktron operatives can keep tabs on all the
ne’er do-wells harboring WUDs (Weapons of Universal Destruction).

Hope you like it and all comments are welcome since this is my first attempt at
something spacey.

Brian

That's a very cool module, I love the way the columns interconnect with each
other at different heights.  The custom stickers are well done too.  But might I
suggest you resize those images?  They are awfully big and bandwidth heavy for
no real reason.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com