Re: BIA - Blackron Intelligence Agency Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 01:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
Now that has got to be one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. I
am impressed that is your first space MOC. I guess it helps when you have all
those good parts to work with.

-Mike Petrucelli

Mike, Thanks for the encouraging comments.  Those darn trans-yellow parts are
scarce as hens teeth and although I had quite a few in my personal collection I
relied heavily on our old friend ... Mr. Bricklink.  I had a ton of fun building
the BIA and when we get the moonbase put together this weekend we'll post some
more pictures of all my IndyLUG comrades MOCs also.
Thanks again,
Brian