 Space / 31411
  P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

(2 URLs) This one> is a bit sportier than the lumbering LL-38. please enjoy, Allister ps deeplinks files markxii0001.jpg to markxii0012.jpg (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote: snip (...) snip Oooooh this is fancy! I thought this was an awesome ship before I even got the pics of the retractable landing gear. Nicely done. -Daniel Rubin (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

(...) Allister, this is one fine vehicle. It resembles the P-38 enough that it conforms with the contest outlines, but you altered the design enough that it looks very spacey indeed. I think this is my favorite entry yet in the contest. Awesome (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

(...) Allister! I am very happy in seeing how this contest has been progressing towards the unusual and creative.. this craft is no except. The landing gear is especially nice. -eagerly awaits your next EB fighter- -Jr.Marshal H. (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

-snip- Very stylish Allister. Great colour scheme and really creative design to be seen in this MOC. Most of all, I like how it's slanted forward when the landing gear is deployed. Too cool. ;-D (URL) Mladen Pejic> (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

(...) Thanks. I started with the landing gear this time. I discovered it's much easier to put it in this way than retrofitting it as I usually end up doing. In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote: (...) Thanks Ryan. Don't forget to vote ;) (...) I've been (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)