 Space / 31373
    First MOC in a while: the Sparrow Dasher —Nathan Wells
   Greetings, .spacers! Continuing my 'New Age Space Police' theme is the Sparrow Dasher, a one-man police pursuit vehicle with a removable one-person cell. (URL) 01-16> (URL) Post Mod> This is an entry to Jon Palmer's P-38 Contest. PLMKWYT! (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: First MOC in a while: the Sparrow Dasher —Gil Shaw
   (...) I'm always a sucker for police MOC's :) Great concept, but I'm wondering if grouping the black and white into colour blocks or linear sections (like on police cruisers) might it clean up a bit...the checkering takes away somewhat from the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)