 Space / 31373
31372  |  31374
Subject:
First MOC in a while: the Sparrow Dasher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:59:43 GMT

Greetings, .spacers!

Continuing my ‘New Age Space Police’ theme is the Sparrow Dasher, a one-man police pursuit vehicle with a removable one-person cell.

Pictures 01-16

Post Mod

This is an entry to Jon Palmer’s P-38 Contest.

PLMKWYT!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/