 Space / 31319
    Re: New MOC's —Matthew Wightwick
   (...) front of this craft. (...) I'd like to see more pictures of the back of this. I feel that if those side engines are the only ones it's got, it might have a hard time getting up to a decent speed! (...) Ouch! Sorry to hear that, mate. I have to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC's —Robert Thomas
   (...) Ill see what I can do (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)