 Space / 31319
Re: New MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:20:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Robert Thomas wrote:
   It has been a long time since I posted on lugnet, and I think its about time I joined the community again. I haven’t come back empty handed.

Core Fighter - Raven - http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=72073

Nice fighter! I particularly like the effect the printed 12x3 wedges give to the front of this craft.

Republic Starship (work in progress till I get more pieces of the right color) http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=71430

I’d like to see more pictures of the back of this. I feel that if those side engines are the only ones it’s got, it might have a hard time getting up to a decent speed!

I also have pics of the only legos that survived an apt. fire 2 years ago.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=72072

Notice the smoke damage ;) http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=654052 http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=654053

This fire took the collection that I had at the time and am now just starting to rebuild.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, mate.

I have to agree with Tony Hafner, though. That is a cool effect. Now if only someone could figure out how to replicate it without losing most of their collection...